1. The best decorated house for Halloween...well technically it's not ours. But we tried. Rhett was extremely concerned that our house didn't have a "costume" for the upcoming all hallows eve so we made a trip to Target to remedy that. Rad has the best love/terrified relationship with the spider. Mr. Maniacal Laughter is absolutely giddy when he sees the itsy-bitsy from a safe distance, but refuses to enter the door unless he is carried. Knock if you dare.
2. The best $5 I've spent this year...was on this bubble maker and the jumbo jug of bubble juice. Clearance aisle friends.
3. The best political campaign ads ever....the ones that someone glued googly eyes onto. Now pretty much I have little to no political opinions, but I do find these hilarious and can feel every immature bone in my body when I chuckle looking at them.
4. Best white lie I've ever told...telling Rhett that all the rocks in our raised beds are really dinosaur fossils. Not a white lie, the amazing amount of time Rhett spends looking and organizing for the "bones." From that day's excavation he found a T-Rex tooth, heart, 2 toes, and a Brachiosaurus nose.
6. Best time when everyone is happy...movie night. I think we haven't done this till now mostly because attention spans where lacking for the boys, but seriously all hail the DVD because it's as easy as popping some popcorn. getting everyone into out bed and hitting play and EVERYONE is happy/entertained/being quite. Also all hail the library for their DVD selection. (And books...of course.)
^^^And a little bonus from one movie night, after watching Cinderella I got to relive my glory days when they boys fought over who got to dance with me at the ball. One was diapered, one was naked. Like I said...glory days.