Tuesday, November 15, 2011

the family that takes pictures together, stays together

I'm taking a personal moment with this post to show off my little family. 

I am so grateful that Jake and I will be celebrating our 3rd year of marriage next month. 

I'm also so grateful to be a mom to Rhett. When we went on our Sunday walk, Jake and I talked about how we couldn't have been blessed with a more fantastic little guy.

We just got the proofs from our family picture shoot we had done in August and I love all of them! 

So here are some of my favorites.
















OK I showed off more than a few. :) 

But I want to thank Heather from Heather Bliss Photography for helping us capture our family at this stage! 


Pin It

16 comments:

  1. beauticul pictures!!! your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute, what a cute little boy you have! Love the pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are perfect pictures!!! You are a lucky girl with a beautiful family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family & great photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellooooo!!!! Adorable! :-) I think I love all of them too!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. that lil guy is such a cutie patootie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very cute! Blue is your color girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the pictures are so adorable. Wha a sweet family you have. I am new to your blog and am so glad that I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather did an awesome job! You all look so good and so happy.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!