Friday, May 3, 2013

Rad's Nursery: Source List

Thank you all for the sweet comments for Rad's nursery! 

I love designing kids spaces because the same rules of standard design seem to be a little less structured. 

It almost makes me want to have one more little one just so I can design a nursery for them. 

Almost. :)

In this post I'll be sharing the source list for what we purchased for Rad's room.

And next week I'll share some tips and tutorials for the projects we did. 

Rad's Nursery Source List




Chair: Previously owned and reupholstered. Fabric from Joann's,

Pillow: Target (it looks really yellow/gold-ish online but it's more of a chartreuse color)

Poof: Target 

Rug: Urban Outfitters (it's on sale now!)

Curtains: Etsy (I ordered 1 pannel and made it into 2)








Dresser: Ikea Tarva (refinished) 

Knobs: Anthropologie

Changing pad cover: Etsy

Green elephant: Urban Outfiters (no longer available)

Lamp: Ikea

Lamp shade: Target 

Wall art: DIY'd (Canvas with a letter we wrote to Rad on it)



Crib: Ikea Sniglar (refinished)

Wooden Letters: Hobby Lobby (refinished)




Floating Industrial Shelves: DIY project from Vintage Revivals (more on them later)

Stuffed Animals: Various stores over time, but Anthropologie carries some similar to them.

Wooden blocks: DIY'd

Frames: Walmart (refinished)

Prints: DIY'd
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love. Such a sweet room. Great finds and DIYed pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a darling room for baby Rad! Hard to believe that not long ago nursery's were all decorated like cartoon characters. So much more sophisticated now - thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I'm A large dude with not alot of possibilities. I am at the end of my rope. And it sucks because what's available does not cater
    to us in any way. There's One million BBW websites. Display us some enjoy for as soon as!!

    Here is my site attract Women

    ReplyDelete
  4. By dividing up the party at several peoples houses you make it easy on yourself.
    I won't spoil your surprises and give away any more details. You Divide everyone at the party into two groups, or tribes.

    Review my web page; insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you are looking to rid your girl of these unwanted stalkers when you are drawn to
    Willow Creek's Black Mirror Castle. Even Halloween parties with the very best Halloween costumes can get dry after everyone's seen
    the costumes to be seen and passed out the candy to the beggars.
    Cranberry studios developed this sequel while publisher Anaconda brings it to you in stores.


    My web page photobucket

    ReplyDelete
  6. grab Brave Frontier Hack Free Unlimited Resources and cheats tools for 2015 from the link of the website that is providing free cheats and hack is here.you can get secrets and crack from the url.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I'm just curious about your refinished sniglar crib :) did you stand it down and restain it, or just paint it? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!