Friday, November 11, 2016

Rhett and Rad chat




Feeling like we might have a problem:

Rhett: Who is the most handsome guy in the whole universe?
Julia: Ummmm
Rhett: Me of course mom.
Julia:
Rhett: Welllll...I guess God can be the most handsomest.
Rhett: But I'm second place.

Why having kids is like living with an online troll you can't unfollow:

Rhett: Me and Rad's mustaches are becoming impressive.
Rhett: (staring at my upper lip) Your brown fur is coming in nicely too.

While holding his own blanket in his lap and sniffling:

Rad: Hey, Rhett?
Rhett: Yeah?
Rad: Can you toss me your blankie so I can blow my nose in it?
Rhett:

A porta-potty break at the pumpkin farm:

Rad: Mommy...are we in a trash can?
Julia: Basically.

While trying to decide what to do one afternoon:

Rad: Oh, can we watch a CVD?
Rhett: Rad! I keep telling you! It's called a DIVA-D.

After Beck preformed his newest trick...a highly noisy, enthusiastic kiss:

Julia: You're so sweet, Beck.
Rad: He's not that sweet.

During the bubonic a month-ish ago:

Rhett: Can you we go to the store today to buy some apples and chips?
Julia: No, Rad is still sick, I'm sorry.
Rhett: Well, I have a great idea
Julia:
Rhett: He can just throw up in his hands.
Julia:
Rhett...and then put it in his pockets and no one will see.

Seeing this image on a guys shirt:



Rhett: Why is Abraham Lincoln in such a bad mood?

Lastly....

Charging down the Target toy aisle:

Rad: (YELLING) MOM!!! I found my favorite pony!!!
Rad: I found HORNEY SPARKLES!!!!!!!
Julia:
Indeed...the pony's unicorn horn was highly bedazzled. 


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. شركة خدمات مكة
    شركة متعددة المجالات هدفها الأول تحقيق الراحة والرفاهية لجميع عملائها عن طريق تقديم خدمات متعددة جميعها في مكان واحد مما يعمل على توفير الوقت والمجهود لعملائها من خلال طاقم العمل المكون من خبراء في العديد من المجالات كذلك تحرص على تقديم أجود الخدمات في أسرع الأوقات بأقل التكاليف .
    شركة نظافة بمكة
    تقدم شركة خدمات مكة خدمات النظافة للأفراد والشركات عن طريق طاقم من العمالة المدربة على تنفيذ أدق الأعمال وأصعبها بأسرع وقت شركة نظافة بمكة تعمل داخل مكة والأمكان المحيطة بها حرصا من الشركة على توفير خدماتها لاكبر عدد من العملاء حرصا منها على راحتهم ورضائهم وذلك بأقل التكاليف المتاحة والممكنة .
    http://mascomid.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A9/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh those are just too cute I just can't hold it in like awwww >< kids are the best hah ~

    gach bong viet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your blog is very nice, such useful information you are sharing. I really like your blog the information is very accurate and if you want to know more about free ad posting service,www.helpadya.com there is another website with best information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالاحساء

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
    شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
    اتود الوصول لافضل عمليات التنظيف مع الحصول علي ضمان لاطول فترة خصومات وعروض رائعه لعمليات التنظيف يمكنك الاستمتاع بالخدمة عن طريق زيارة الرابط التالي

    شركة تنظيف فلل بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!