Conversations with a 3 year old are fantastic.
1. As I try to wash him off in the bath tub: "Mom! Don't touch Batman's tuchas!"
2. "Doggies have claws, because doggies have claws."
3. "Mom, my nose threw-up." (He sneezed.)
4. Me (coming home from the store): "Hi Rhett! Where's Rad?"
Rhett: "I don't know Mom, it's a big mystery."
5. "Mom, you take a picture of my poop and send it to dad?" (We didn't.)
6. (When I asked him to carry his blanket downstairs.) "Gosh mom, you're driving me crazy."
7. Hearing the garage go up when Jake got home: "Mom, Captain America's home!!!"
Kid's say the darndest things. :)
Numbers 1, 3, and 7 are my favorite.
Rhett and the awesome dead bug he found on the back porch.