Wednesday, March 19, 2014

so much to say, so little time 8

conversations with a 3 year old are fantastic.

filling his elephant piggy bank with his "monies:" 

Rhett: Mom, why is Jesus on all my monies?

saying goodnight recently: 

Jake: I love you Rhett
Rhett: I wove you too, Daddy
Julia: I love you too Rhett
Rhett: Sanks
Julia:

enjoying a gourmet lunch of goldfish, apples and enlightening convos with the boys:

Rad: Ba! Ba! Ba! Hmmmm! Mamamamam! 
Julia: What did Rad say Rhett?
Rhett: I don't know that mom. I don't speak Chinese.

bidding him adieu on his way to preschool:

Julia: I love you Rhett. Be a good example and have fun!
Rhett: OK mom! Don't smash Rad!
Julia: Noted...



listing in on some of his action figure playing:

Rhett: Darth Vader is going to fight you Lola! (Lola, Yoda, same diff)

marching triumphantly into the bathroom while I was trying to have some "pirate-cy."

Rhett: Mom.
Julia: (sighs) Yes honey?
Rhett: Dad's going to take you to get mwarried tomorrow. 
Julia:
Rhett: But only if you're nice.

while Jake was supervising the boys:

Rhett: Tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum
Jake:
Rhett: Tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum tantrum
Jake:
Rhett: (Walks away) I'm just havin' a tough time. Sorry for freaking out. (Calm as a cucumber)

being summoned into the bathroom:

Rhett: (Standing next to the potty, lid down) Check it out mom. (Slowly raises lid)
Julia:
Rhett: Don't worry mom, it's not a present. It's just poop.
Julia:

pointing out he has an undesirable booger on his cheek:

Rhett: (Checks out his reflection in the mirror) It's no big deal dad. I'll just wear it. 



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I like the idea that you share here and I hope there is a fresh idea that can be shared in the future
    If later there was a chance I would like to exchange thoughts with you
    Thank you very much for sharing interesting things here
    obat pembesar vimax contoh vimax original distributor vimax original ciri vimax palsu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Just found your blog through Pinterest - your boys are soooo adorable!! And Rhett, well he is just a little funny man! :)

    -Lizzie
    www.multipurposemama.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!