Friday, December 20, 2013

Favorite Pictures of 2013


In the Miller house 2013 meant that we got the I-Phone. 

And along with that came Instagram and photo editing apps and being able to document a lot more of our lives. 

At night, Jake and I lay in bed and before we fall asleep we always look at pictures of our boys. It's one of our favorite parts of the day. I know that there are lots of opinions on how much we use our phones etc, but really I am so grateful for the ease of taking pictures with it and not having to bring our Nikon everywhere. 

So I went through our pics from this year and these are some of my favorites. 

These aren't in chronological order or ranked in anyway.



























































Honestly...I could have picked more, but I really love all of these. :) 

And I have an awesome photography project for 2014 that I am SO excited to start in a few weeks. 

Cameras are the best. :)

What are some of your favorite pictures of 2013??

Pin It

4 comments:

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!