Tuesday, December 3, 2013

so much to say, so little time part 6

Conversations with a 3 year old are fantastic. :)

#1 Rad reaching for a toy

Rhett: "You have to say please Rad."
Rad:
Rhett: "Rad you have to say PLEASE."
Rad: Bah
Rhett: "Well then you can't play with the toy Rad."

#2 Rhett studying his reflection in the mirror.

"Mom, I'm BIG-MONGEOUS! (humongeous)

#3 "Dad's name is Jake, you're mommy Julia and I'm Rhett-big-awesome guy."

#4 "It's just too hard to wear wonderpants (underpants) today."

#5  I come down stairs and find Rhett licking our couch.

Me: "Rhett...what are you doing?"
Rhett: "I'm helping you clean the couch mom!"

#6 
"Rhett can you say rhinoceros?" (It's almost cruel to ask him because he really can't.)
"Rhino....EAGLE!"

We get a good chuckle daily from him. :)



Click here for parts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!