1. "That's Frozen Elsa, that's Frozen Ana and that's you mom!" said the 3 year old. #grandmanutt
2. Rhett: Who's coming over mom?
Julia: No one's coming over hun.
Julia: No one...
Rhett: But you're making food mom.
Julia: Dang it.
3. Sometimes when "wife gets hard" (Rhett-ism #271) I let Rad enjoy a little chocolate syrup. Straight out of le fridge and le bottle.
4. Does carrying a pie server into church look like bribery? Cause it is/was/will always be. If you can't beat em, bribe em. (Julia-ism #181)
5. Yours truly got stung by a bee while swimming with the boys at the family friendly YMCA. The most non family friendly part was yelling an obscenity post prick and while the bee was still attached. Before ye be too swift with judgment, it HURT and it is FRIGHTENING to look down and see a bee attached to my paleness.
6. Same YMCA pool trip, mom forgot sufficient towel coverage and it was a chilly Arizona 84 degrees. Behold the faces of troubled times.