Friday, August 15, 2014

he feels pretty, oh so pretty

Rad often falls victim to the Negligent Games, at least when it comes to one on one time. So when Rhett was at a friend's house the other morning and Rad pulled out his favorite forbidden item...mom's eye shadow, how could I say no. Number one softie right here. Sometimes. But especially when I'm a little tired. 








Happiest 18 month old of the day award goes to the little boy with eye shadow in his ear.

Clearly he displays some striking dexterity and precision here with his avant garde use of applying the shadow with a powder puff.

And 2 big points for creativity and a cheek bone that was pretty close enough, I suppose.

Maybe next time I'll let you break out the Chapstick and lip gloss big guy. :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!