Thursday, August 21, 2014

i'm so fancy, you already know

First thing's first, I'm the realest (realest).


Drop this and let the whole world feel it (let them feel it)


And I'm still in the Murda Bizness



I could hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics (right, right)
You should want a bad _____ like this (huh?)


Drop it low and pick it up just like this...
High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrist (on my wrist)


Takin' all the liquor straight, never chase that (never)
On the rooftop like we bringin' '88 back (what?)













I said, "Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this."



Can't stand no haters and honest, the truth is
And my flow retarded, they speak it depart it











Swagger on super, I can't shop at no department



Better get my money on time, if they not money, decline
And swear I meant that there so much that they give that line a rewind


So get my money on time, if they not money, decline
I just can't worry 'bout no haters, gotta stay on my grind



Now tell me, who that, who that? That do that, do that?


Put that paper over all, I thought you knew that, knew that


I be the JU-L-I-A, put my name in bold
I been working, I'm up in here with some change to throw


Still stuntin', how you love that?



Got the whole world asking how I does that


Hot girl, hands off, don't touch that.


I'm so fancy.

You already know.


People seem to be all up on the Throwback Thursday business, so I figured I should dedicate a whole post to catch up with the who-dat - who-dat crowd.

Thanks for indulging my little trek down the fanciest of memory lanes.

SMILE.

And thank you Ms. Azalea for writing a song that's so in tune with the daily grind round these parts. 
Pin It

4 comments:

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!